Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Where did June go?

I can't believe how fast this month has flown by! A quick update from our house: Rob returned from a 3 week trip out west and we are so glad to have him back. While he was gone Maggie and I hosted my Aunt Anne, Mom and Grandma in VA. We had a great time with them and got to do lots of fun girl stuff and shopping!!

We traveled together to Philadelphia last weekend for my cousin Madeline's Bat Mitzvah. It was a great weekend and we got to see most of the Judge clan as well as Bridget. Maddy did a great job and the Judge-Elwells threw a fantastic party!

Bridget finally made it to Europe after some major drama with a stolen passport and the whole family freaking out. We are home again in our quiet house and happy to get back on our routine before the next round of visitors/travel/craziness!!

Maggie's vocabulary has increased significantly in Rob's absence and she is cracking me up all the time with her new found language skills. Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks!



I love swimming!



Maddy's Bat Mitzvah Party


Yay! Daddy's home!!

1 comment:

Beth Pritchard said...

I just got that same stroller for Joelle! How funny! Maggie is getting so big!!