Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines and Stuff

Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day!! While I didn't get to spend much of it with my main Valentine, I was able to enjoy a beautiful day with my two little sweeties and some good friends. The weather was beyond nice and we got some great time in outside. Maggie had fun at her Valentines party and exchanged some treats with neighbors too. We had heart shaped waffles and pink milkshakes for dinner and watched a movie together while waiting for Rob to get home from a loooong day at the office.



Here's the part about other stuff. I have to recommend a great book that I have recently finished for book club. Nurture Shock was a great read and a fascinating look at parenting. I especially loved the chapter on teaching self control. It is less of a parenting manual and more "these are the things we thought we were doing right but actually might not be that great". Fascinating!! Pick it up if you have a chance!

No comments: