Tuesday, February 26, 2013

5 year old interview with Maggie

What is your name? Maggie
How old are you this week? Almost 5
What is your favorite color? Pink and Purple
What's your favorite food? Corn and pancakes
What's your favorite thing to play? Everything
What's your favorite movie? The Wizard of Oz
Who are some of your friends? Garrett, Logan, Kai, Luci
I love Michigan because? It's fun!
I think my brother is? Really fun
My dad is? A builder. I like to go to the museum with him
My mom is? I love her. I like to go sledding with her.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A builder like my dad
My favorite place to go on vacation is? Nana and Papas
Favorite TV show? Curious George
Where would you like to visit (that you've never been)? Hawaii
When I'm 5 I can? Do lots of stuff on my own!

3 comments:

The Hennagans said...

Big girl! I love that her answer for "what is mom" is that she loves you. Too sweet. :)

kd said...

So sweet!

erin crowe said...

Architect! Architect! Architect!