Tuesday, September 30, 2008

She's Trying!

Looking at our blog I realized that it is all pretty much about Maggie. For the record, we do have other interests and thoughts but this blog is pretty much to show our family how she is growing. Much easier than sending huge photos via email right?

The weather here has started to cool down and we have had some perfect days! I can't believe it is almost October and Maggie is almost 7 months. The spring and summer flew by and before we know it we will have a crawling baby on our hands!! She rolls around the room and can get where she wants but has not been able to push her body weight up onto her hands and knees (chubby baby). Rob thinks she will be crawling in a week or so though-I will keep you posted!

We took Laura Leigh and baby Reed to the hospital today for his 2 week check-up (Ben had class and driving is still difficult for her). She is doing a great job and is way more brave than I was at 12 days out! We even went for breakfast at Cracker Barrel after the hospital and Reed slept the whole time-sweet bear. Maggie was her usual loud self and had us laughing the whole time. She really liked the applesauce we ordered for her (can we say sugar high???). I feel so lucky to have girlfriends who are in the same season of life as I am. We did not expect to have such a great time at FLW and I blame it all on these gals. Here are a few recent pictures of my acrobat baby-SO flexible!


Splits!

uh-oh I think I'm stuck

NOT as funny as it looks-her teeth are sharp!

1 comment:

erin crowe said...

haha! i can totally picture her rolling all over the place. love, elc