Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged by Angie! Here it goes!

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Seeing Julie and the kids on Saturday
2. Using my new purse
3. Seeing Megan and Beckie!!
4. Visiting family and friends in the great state of Michigan
5. Meeting my beautiful new niece Laila
6. Watching Maggie play with her cousin Caddie
7. Eating pronto pups with Aunt Erin
8. Coast Guard Festival!!

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Braided Caeli's hair
2. Gave my Dad a hug
3. Ate lunch overlooking Baltimore's Inner Harbor
4. Went for a walk with Rob and Maggie
5. Talked on the phone with our soon to be neighbors the Zuzulocks!
6. Made curry for dinner
7. Gave Maggie a bath
8. Did laundry

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Travel more!!
2. Sleep for 12 hours straight
3. Eat dessert every night and never gain a pound!
4. Go running everyday
5. Win the Lottery
6. See my family more often
7. Visit Bridget in NYC
8. See my Army friends more regularly

8 shows I enjoy:

1. The Amazing Race
2. The Real Housewives (NY and NJ)
3. Top Chef
4. House Hunters
5. America's Funniest Home Videos
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. The Office
8. The Wonder Pets

8 friends I'm tagging:

1. Erin J
2. Stefanie
3. Beth
4. Tracie
5. KD
6. Stephanie
7. Danielle
8. Bridget

No comments: