Friday, December 12, 2008

Today

Well I took Maggie in for her haircut and Kimberlee knowingly suggested we just leave it alone...quite right! She also suggested I invest in some heavy duty barrettes or clips that Miss Muggins can't pull out. Her doctor's appointment confirmed my suspicion that she is still a peanut. She weighs 17 lbs and is 26 inches. That would be the 10% for weight and 5% for height. Not too surprising with a vertically challenged Mom. Since Rob has been gone Lucy is acting like a lunatic and in the past two days has eaten both a chocolate cupcake and a bag of homemade gingerbread men. Sorry Megan! I guess Lucy liked them as much as I did. I rented some movies to watch tonight and look forward to another early night with Maggie. This screaming at bedtime is taking its toll on both of us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like ya'll are having fun. I weighed Elizabeth this morning and she too weighs 17 pounds...but she's 28 inches tall. You wouldn't think 2 inches would make them look so different from each other!