Monday, December 8, 2008

Whirlwind Weekend

Whew! We had a busy but super fun weekend with my Mom and Susan! On Saturday we picked up Mom at the airport and met her cousins Susan (who lives in Wales) and her brother Steve.

We had lunch with UJ's friend Margaret (she's our friend too) downtown at the Schlafly Tap Room and it was really yummy! If you ever go there you MUST have the sticky toffee pudding....soooo good! We made a quick trip to the Art Museum before dropping Susan off and heading back to the Wood. It was so great to catch up with her though I must admit that I hope she brings the whole family next time she visits the States. Rob and Mom made me a delicious birthday dinner last night and Rachel came over to eat with us.

Today I brought Mom back to the airport and we stopped and had lunch with my dear friend and old neighbor Haven and her family. We miss them so much but are glad they are doing well in their BIG house in STL. It was not a good weekend for Army Football but it was a great one for me!


(trying to get Maggie to smile for the Christmas Card photo)

1 comment:

Getter's said...

The matching shirts are super cute!