Saturday, March 28, 2009

Go STATE!

Have you been watching the tourney? Last night MSU beat Kansas in a great game! Rob and I were on the edge of our seats and so excited when we won. Maggie was not awake for all the excitement but woke up this morning to find a BALL PIT in the living room-so fun!! I went to the Mommy rummage sale at church with some friends and we found some great stuff. We also went for margaritas afterwards- more fun!! I am so excited to live in a place where we can actually go out! I still feel like we just moved here but we somehow seem to have found enough to do where I actually feel busy every week. We are headed to a BBQ cook off this afternoon and Rob us busy working on his pork shoulder as I speak. I got it from a butcher yesterday and am interested to see if the quality is any better than what we usually buy at the commissary. I sure hope so b/c it was definitely more expensive. Today officially starts the Cherry Blossom Festival here in DC. Peak flower days are 1-4 April and I am so excited to check them out. Happy Weekend and GO STATE!!

3 comments:

The Hennagans said...

I did watch the game last night and was so excited for you guys and my bracket! :) It sounds like you guys are having so much fun in DC... can't wait to come visit!

kd said...

Sounds like fun! Have a great time!

Getter's said...

Glad your having a great time! Good luck Rob!!!!