Monday, August 31, 2009

Bad Mommy

There was a time when the little digital camera was basically stapled to my hand. We had so many pictures of the Muggins we didn't know what to do with ourselves! I don't really know how it happened but I just can't seem to remember to bring the camera with me when we go fun places anymore. So unfortunately you will not have a picture of my sweet girl spinning around Eastern Market in a fit of giggles or eating delicious shrimp on the waterfront with Aunt Claire. You will just have to imagine Miss Maggie in all her cuteness having a wonderful weekend. We also visited the Torpedo Factory where Maggie found some great music to dance to and during nap time fit in a movie-yeah!! Busy week with lots of meetings but a 4-day weekend coming up. Can you believe it is September tomorrow-Hooray for Fall!!!

No comments: