Friday, August 28, 2009

Thunderstorms

I love thunderstorms! Especially when they come in the middle of the afternoon while M is taking her nap. I plan on curling up with a new library book and being lazy for a few hours before Claire arrives! She has not been here since Maggie's birthday and I think she is in for a big surprise. We are still debating what to do this weekend while she is here-depends on the weather! Saturday there is a DC Dance Festival which might be fun, or we might try Georgetown, Eastern Market or the fresh seafood market. So many possibilities!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is with Georgetown? Everyone I know goes there and says I MUST go... but everyone advises we do not take Manning along.

What do you do there? Just shop?

Where is it exactly?

Have a great weekend!!